Thursday, July 12, 2007

Between The Bridge


My feet lies at the head, static...
I look far... beneath, over and between...
Only a thick mist of presence for greeting,


I step, one at a time...
In fear and hope,
If I will see the One whom they spoke about,


I felt the presence,
It drives me to further my little steps,
I did...


I found Him,
I walked, I tripped...
Bruised and torn...


He, at the end calls my name,
Ordered that I will walk His will,
Just as He said, I did...


The further I journey the harsher it gets,
He tells me "Worry not my child, I am here"
I walk.


In the mid of this journey,
Inviting to the storm, predators and broken spirits,
I carry His plans along...


His presence with me!
I braved and strengthened,
For He is my one and only.


Through Him and In Him I live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home