Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Letter, My Love.


Dearest,


Worry not,
If I am not in your list,
For whatever I wanted, wanted badly indeed...
Have always had a way to slip,
From oddest to miraculous,
So worry not my dear...


I could almost foretell my tale,
For it is merely opposite of my plans,
Just as it were for others to stroll in direction,
Mine channeled into the opposite,
Leaving me, alone...
Strolling in teary eyes,
Watching the opposite with a weighty heart,


They said;
"Plan ahead"
Life said;
"Follow me"
I said;
"I'm lost"


So dear,
Worry not,
My list is the most wretched,
You need not worry about your seat,
For it will not be next to mine,
As I travel in an opposing manner...


I was merely a passing image,
Maybe just a little more outstanding,
Something worth keeping for old days' refreshment,
Most probable not a life long staple,
You had it measured, earlier than my conscience,
Opposites only passes by, as a traffic rule...


Worry not my dear,
This is an assurance.


Love,
The Passing Image from Opposite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home