Friday, March 07, 2008

As If Enough


Shielded under a semi-rounded roof,
Was seated on a cold block,
I watched the golden rain,
As Aeolus let a mild sigh...
The golden pieces starts dancing...
Oh... so gracious from the sky,
Lulled my heart into audience...


They came so softly,
Touches my heart and teases my mind...
Flirts with my vision so cheekily,
Sparing none of the compass's needle...
Urging me to wander,
As they cheekily peep at my back and gave my ear a tap,
Like a child's play of hide and seek,
They gently rode the art,
And perform their dances...


So beautiful,
They make my heart ache badly...
Pierced are the little droplets...
Shining like diamond dust upon my features...
Transforming this maid into a maiden...
Likely for a Royal Dance.


Such beauty etched upon this box,
In which is kept all beautiful...
Makes living...
As if enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home