Thursday, June 12, 2008

Unbeatable


You're telling me that everythings going to be good,
But what I need is assurance from you...
'cause when images of you keep running in my mind,
All I could do is sit and watch,


I had them all set up,
So I could be there next to you,
Just so I can wake up the very next day,
To see them being swallowed in the wave,


All I need is...
You...
'cause thats all I need to be complete...
All of me is found with you around...


Its tough to reality check,
Knowing how hard it'll be,
For you to hold my heart,
And not give it back,


Beating the miles,
Forgetting to check on time,
Is what we need,
To reunite...


But are you afraid?
Of this heart I am giving out...
I was once afraid,
But knowing that its you...
Sank all my fears... Far away from me...


That's because...


All I need is...
You...
'cause thats all I need to be complete...
All of me is found with you around...


So will you try...
Not to give up so soon...
For I am chasing the miles,
And forgetting time...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home