Sunday, March 09, 2008

Your Little Girl's Prayer


Father Above All,
This little girl of Yours have had some trouble.
Trailing all over my little heart,
May You help me?
I know of Your mercy, is great.
Your hands so big and mighty,
Should carry all them?
And replace it with blessings?


In unison -
My heart;
My mind;
and...
My soul;
Shouts:
AMEN!


Father...
There is someone trapped in my heart,
Never can he leave nor stay,
As if caught up in a maze,
What should I do?
Neither can I let him go...
Nor put him there permanently...
Please lay Your mighty hands on my heart.


My Father, My Daddy...
I am sure You have been listening,
To all the silly melodies this little heart makes,
Those grunting and chirping,
Made of my muse,
But how can I compose a song?
When all seems like a stormy sea,
Fate undecided.


My Father,
Full of love and compassion,
May You hold my hand and glassy heart.
Have those melodies trickled Your tears?
I am hanging on to You,
May You answer me...
and grant this prayer of Your little girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home