Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On the 7th


Love, that's what I want to call you...


Should we throw all that we have,
All the that we share,
When we both know how much it means...


The sky,
The sea,
The air...


They are one


What is it that kept us halved?
You and me?
The air, the sea, or the sky?


We only live once and once only...
Should you throw out all that you have, all that we have...
In this life of once...


I alone...
Cannot make us whole,
As I am half of what is us...


Fighting for this wholeness,
Lugging this fear of halved living,
Feeding on ambiguity...


But I persevere


Because, I believe,
I trust, I hope,
And, faith...


In the wholeness created for us


Please, don't slain the hope just yet,
Don't persecute what we already have,
Possibility needs us, not me...


Love, is what you should be at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home