Saturday, October 25, 2008

C of The C


Hey there lovely,
Who could fill your void?
Which voice replace yours?
None.


Grace was with me,
As well as Mercy,
and Love,
and Joy...


Because you have brought them to me,
You come so fully in them,
Not because you are friendly with them,
But you are blessed in them.


So,


Let not the scorching sun dry them,
Nor the tall walls trap them,
Because you are blessed in them,
They fill every stream of your blood,


And you have shared them with me...
Kindly,
Loyally,
Patiently...


Now when the sun is blinding you,
and the walls are blocking your routes,
Be still and conquer them,
Do not be a defeated victim...


Stand!
Take your sword,
Fight to the ver last of them,
With all that you are,


Because...


You are not some replenish-able stock,
Nor are you the sea that stores itself,
You are crafted, perfectly as you...
and there will never be another of you in this place...


Thus, losing you accounts me a forever-loss,
When you wither, part of my life wither along,
For you are very much dear and precious to me,
Without you, I am not truly me.


note: Chelle, thanks for being an awesome friend in times of idiocy and stupidity, you've hold me through those times. I will hold you through this rough storm because you matter and i love you. My friends say that we are all so mushy to say 'i love you' to each other but there is a reason behind it and who knows it better but us. I think you know why I say I love you and you know the depth of it means cause I don't just say them to anyone. Let me be angry but don't let me watch all that you are wither helplessly. I am going to tell you this again and again and I will not get tired for I love you and you mean a lot to me.

This poem is for you.

Love,
Your Mel-sasa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home