Sunday, March 28, 2010

Door?

Where? Where? Where?
I keep running,
I keep seeing,
But where are you?

I've lean hard on these walls,
Pushed these rocks,
Follow the light,
I just keep seeking,

'round and round...
I just keep coming back to this point,
This circle,
I can't see, I can't feel...

Have the skin hardened?
Senses numbed?
The heart turned cold?
Or is it just an illusion?

I'm trying,
Gasping,
Fighting,
Holding on...

But where are you?
Why can't I see or feel you near?
Can't you see I'm looking for you?
Where are you?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Unadorned said...

Feels like getting stranded inside, darkness around and any ray of light is welcome...even by moving the rock that holds the door. It's the same door that I took to enter inside and now trying to get out, now or never.

Wonderful, Melly dear.

Nanda

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home